RTSP Audio

new model
msniper
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:57 pm

RTSP Audio

Postby msniper » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:43 pm

Hi Akuvox

Could you let me know how to access the RTSP stream with audio on the R29F. Firmware version 29.31.1.519.

I saw this post http://forum.akuvox.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=127 for a different unit so it seems the units should do it.

Thanks
msniper

User avatar
Akuvox_Neil
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:45 am

Re: RTSP Audio

Postby Akuvox_Neil » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:02 pm

msniper wrote:Hi Akuvox

Could you let me know how to access the RTSP stream with audio on the R29F. Firmware version 29.31.1.519.

I saw this post http://forum.akuvox.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=127 for a different unit so it seems the units should do it.

Thanks
msniper

Hi Msniper,

Sorry, R29 do not support RTSP audio feature, it is still under developing now.

Thanks

msniper
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: RTSP Audio

Postby msniper » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:26 am

Hey Neil
Do you have an estimated time?
Feel free to let me test the beta.

User avatar
Akuvox_Neil
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:45 am

Re: RTSP Audio

Postby Akuvox_Neil » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:23 pm

msniper wrote:Hey Neil
Do you have an estimated time?
Feel free to let me test the beta.

Hi Msniper,

The RTSP audio feature may be ready in the March.
We will update the firmware in forum then.

Thanks & Best regards

msniper
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: RTSP Audio

Postby msniper » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:15 am

Awesome! I'll buy you a virtual Tsingtao :)

msniper
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: RTSP Audio

Postby msniper » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:53 am

Did this make it into the latest firmware released yesterday?

User avatar
admin
网站管理员
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:00 pm

Re: RTSP Audio

Postby admin » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:38 am

msniper wrote:Did this make it into the latest firmware released yesterday?

Hi Msniper,

Yes, it is with the feature in the firmware 29.31.1.661. You can download and test it.

Thanks&Best regards


Return to “R29S/C”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest